Monday, November 26, 2012

Making a new box

My brain is a very cluttered place.  At any given time, I'm thinking about 4 different kids at 3 different schools, 2 different part-time jobs, adding to 9 different lists, and mentally writing 3 different blog posts.

Because of all this mental chaos...I usually don't get anything accomplished.  So I have decided to compartmentalize my thoughts and rantings in an effort to simplify my life.

I realize that posts about running, or dieting or any kind of exercise are not for everybody...so I have built myself a new box to put all that in.  And by box, I mean blog.  

I'll keep posting here on a semi regular basis, but for anything fitness related, please check out my new blog, Fat Girl TRI-ing.  

Here is a link to my maiden post:


I hope to get a facebook page, domain, and all that good stuff eventually...but for now...I consider it a success to have actually gotten the post done at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Please like me on facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spinning-Elsewhere/136070706468814